Monday, September 13, 2010

Urgent, Like the Foreigner Song: Make Your DRW Reservations

The scuttlebutt on the street is that reservations for this third installment of Detroit Restaurant Week are filling up fast ... at least one restaurant has reported that they started receiving phone calls the day dates were announced, and the majority of others have given feedback that their books are filling fast.

RESTAURANT WEEK STARTS NEXT FRIDAY.

Don't come crying to me when you can't get reservations; I warned you.

(I'm going to be a great mom.)

Make your reservations through Open Table NOW!

Need I remind you:



Incidentally ... is Lou Gramm's carrot-hued 'fro the best white-boy 'fro in all of 'fro history? It just may be. And don't you just miss the '80s where all the rock songs had sax instead of autotune? I know I do.