Monday, March 15, 2010

Michigan Beer Dinner at Grange Kitchen and Bar

I've been meaning to write about Ann Arbor's Grange Kitchen and Bar for awhile now. Five months, to be exact. I had great ideas on how I was going to present my experience of their fall menu and talk about their committment to sustainable cuisine with an entirely locally-sourced, organic menu and so on...

Well, it ain't fall anymore. Sometimes things slip by despite my best efforts. Perhaps you've noticed, but I'm kind of a busy lady. Ah well.

The least I can do for penitence is to feature their upcoming Michigan Beer Dinner on March 24th.

Chef Johns combines his critically acclaimed menu with the best beer Michigan has to offer, creating beer-food pairings that simply can’t be missed by beer lovers or anyone who enjoys the compliment of food and drink together. $50pp including beer. Tax and tip not.

Grange hosts a number of different themed dinners and monthly events that are worth checking out; the upcoming Slow Food "Ark of Taste" dinner is also particularly noteworthy. See more of their events here; and maybe one day I'll get around to writing that review of the place. (I even have a draft started and all the pictures uploaded, I swear! Even the intro is done!)