Friday, April 2, 2010

Do Detroit DRW Promo Video...Starring ME!

If you haven't seen this video yet, you must not be my Facebook friend. PS, you should be my Facebook friend.

Atlas Global Bistro, Iridescence, and the Whitney all allowed us to barge into their restaurants with cameras and eat all their pretty food for the latest Do Detroit TV "Nikki Does Detroit" promo video on the Spring edition of Detroit Restaurant Week.

Nikki Does Detroit: Restaurant Week Spring 2010 from doDetroit TV on Vimeo.

Don't worry, I won't forget you when I'm famous.

I'd like to give a shout-out to Logan Siegel, Jason Huvaere, James Canning, Maggie Battjes, Dan Maurer, Christian Borden, Derik Watson, Don Yamauchi, Jacquie Woods, Abe Berry, Bobby Megargle, Jesus and ma' moms for making this happen. All true except the Jesus and ma' moms part. Not that I have anything against either, they just weren't that involved in the creation of this video. Unless you're super into the whole Jesus thing, in which case you'll probably argue with me, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. But I digress.